Top 13 High Speed Latest Bikes In The Bike History (With Video)
Ha riders, what up? hope you guys are doing great. In the last week, we have seen a lot of discussion about the top speed bike of the world from our followers. That’s why I set up my mind to write about the top 13 high-speed bikes that ever manufactured by the bike engineers in the history of bikes. Hope you guys find this article helpful. Let’s check them one by one…
1. Dodge Tomahawk (420miles/hour):
Dodge Tomahawk is one one of the supermassive four-wheel bike. It was first to introduce by Dodge in 2003. Its massive engine is capable of producing 500 Hp @ 5600 rpm. As a result, it is capable of giving you the maximum speed. This Dodge Tomahawk can run up to 420 miles per hour. It can cross Zero to 60mile in 1.5 seconds. Although there is some confusion about its type and theoretical speed.
- Type: 8.3 liters, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine, 2-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Top speed :420 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 miles : 2.5 seconds.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.
2. Suzuki Hayabusa (248miles/hour):
The second most beautiful high-speed bike is Suzuki Hayabusa. It is an excellent example of Suzuki engineers creativity. It is named after Japanise peregrine Falcon. Actually, it is called the fastest bird in the world which can fly up to 203m/hr. It was first introduced in 2008 in Las Vegas. Its 1397cc engine can produce maximum power of 197HP@6750 rpm.
- Type: 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine, 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 hp@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed : 248 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph : 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes : 2*310 mm discs, Brembo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.
3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K ( 227mies/hour):
MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K is in the third position. It is also known as Y2K Turbine Superbike. It was first introduced by Marine Turbine Technology in 2001- 2005. Its Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine can produce maximum power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. Its top speed is recorded yet 227miles/hour but I personally impressed by its stylish looks.
- Type: Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine, 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power : 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed : 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*320 mm discs with 4 piston Brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
4. Lightning LS-218 (218miles/hour):
Another swift stylish bike is Lightning LS-218. It is actually an electric bike, manufactured by Lighting Motorcycle. It was first introduced in 2014. It can produce maximum power of 200hp with its powerful engine. It has a verified top speed of 218km/hr. The most impressive thing about this bike is its aerodynamic style which makes it possible to reach the top speed. Within 2 sec, it can go about 0-60km.
- Type: Features Liquid-cooled 150 kW electric motor engine, 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power : 200 HP, 150kw
- Maximum Torque : 168lb:ft 228Nm
- Top speed : 218 miles per hour.
- Weight: 496 lb, 225 kg
- Front Brakes: Dual Brembo 320mm disc.
- Rear Brakes : 2 Brembo T-Drive 320mm disc.
5. Ducati Panigale 1199R (200miles/hour):
Ducati is called the builder-king of the speedy bike. Ducati Panigale 1199R is a perfect example of their symbol of excellence. It was first introduced in 2013. Its massive stylish looks and the powerful engine can produce 150.8 kW (205 hp) @ 11,500 rpm maximum power to run this masterpiece at a top speed of 202 miles/hour on the track. Yes, it is only possible in racing track.
Type: Superquadro L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:150.8 kW (205 hp) @ 11,500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 136,2 Nm (100.5 lb-ft) @ 10,250 rpm.
- Top speed : 200 miles per hour (on Track).
- 0 to 60 mph : 2.8 seconds.
Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Front Brakes : 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50- 4piston calipers with cornering ABS as standard equipment.
- Rear Brakes :245mm disc, 2-piston caliper with cornering ABS as standard equipment.
6. Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird( 190 miles/hour):
Another masterpiece of the speedy bike is Honda CBR1100 XX Blackbird. It was first introduced in 1997 and then it was the fastest bike on the earth. Its name Honda CBR1100 XX Blackbird came from the first aircraft of that time named blackbird. Its 1137cc massive powerful engine can produce 152 Hp to run this giant on track at a top speed of 190miles/hour(verified).
- Type: 1137cc, four-stroke, inline-4 engine
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque:119 Nm@7250 rpm.
- Top speed : 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes : 310 dual discs with 3 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 256 mm single disc with 3 piston caliper.
7. Yamaha YZF R1 (186miles/hour):
If anything in the world can give a stylish flying on road then it is Yamaha YZF R1. Actually, one of it’s used review its as it’s not only run, it just fly. This super stylish speedy masterpiece is manufactured by Japanese manufacturer Yamaha. It is able to produce a maximum power of 197.3 HP @13500 rpm and in the top speed of new Yamaha YZF R1 capable of reaching at 186 miles per hour.
- Type: 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve DOHC, in-line-four-cylinder, engine, Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power :197.3 HP @13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- Feature MotoGP inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher and advanced ABS system.
- Front Brakes : 320 mm hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes : 220 mm hydraulic single disc.
8. MV Agusta F4:
Another impressive stylish speedy giant superbike is MV Agusta F4, manufactured by Italian Agusta. Its 1000cc massive engine can produce a maximum power of 174 HP and max torque of 115 Nm @10000 rpm and it can reach 0-100 km/h in 3.1 seconds with a top speed of 184 miles per hour.
- Type: 998cc, 4 cylinder 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Maximum Power:174 HP
- Maximum Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed : 184 miles per hour.
- Front brakes : Dual 320mm disc with 4 pistons radical caliper.
- Rear brakes:Single 220 mm disc with 2 pistons radical caliper.
9. Kawasaki Ninja ZX 14R:
Kawasaki Ninja series superbikes were the fastest bikes one the earth for the last decay but still now this bike have a strong position in the speedy top 10 bike list. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R can cross 0 to 100 mph in just 2.7 seconds and this superbike can produce a maximum power of 108 kW@ 10,500 rpm.
- Type: 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine,6-speed transmission, and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 144.83 hp@ 10,500 rpm.
- Maximum torque:162.50 Nm@11000 rpm.
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 k/h : 2.7 seconds.
- 0 to 200 k/h : 7.2 seconds.
- Front brakes : 2*310 petal discs, 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper
10. Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille:
Aprilia RSV is called the fastest bike of Aprilia manufacturing company. The most impressive thing about this superbike is its comfort riding experience. It features a 998cc V-twin engine, produces 141.13 hp @ 10000 rpm. This superbike can cross 0 to 140 kph in just 10 seconds and in the top speed it can reach 175 miles per hour.
- Type: 998cc four stroke 60 degrees, V-Twin engine,Liquid cooled cooling system.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 141.13 hp@10000 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 107 Nm@5500 rpm.
- Top speed : 175 miles per hour.
11. Honda CBR 1000 RR:
Honda CBR is called the speed master of the racing track. It is a great example of bike engineering not only for its super speed but also its stylish and riding experience. In some country, this speedy bird is known as Fireblade. It can reach a top speed of 190mile/hr and a modified version of its able to reach 265mile/hour although the manufacturer claimed the theoretical speed.
- Type: 999 cc four valve liquid cooled engine,6-speed multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 127.5 kW (171.0 hp) @ 10,670 rpm.
- Maximum torque:106.2 N·m (78.3 lb·ft) @ 9,630 rpm.
- Top speed : 170 miles per hour.
- 0-60 mph time is less than 2.60 seconds
- 1/4 mile at 9.82 sec. @ 232.98 km/h (144.77 mph)
12. BMW K 1200 S:
Another mindblowing speedy superbike is BMW k 1200s. It is manufactured by world famous car manufacturer company BMW. The comfort and practicality with fast speed up to 174 miles per hour make it most popular and fastest motorcycle.
- Type: 1,157cc four strokes DOHC (double overhead camshaft) Liquid cooled cooling system.
- Claw-shifted six-speed gearbox.
- Maximum power: 123/167@ 10,250 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 130/96@8,250 rpm.
- Top speed : 174 miles per hour.
13. Ducati 1098s:
Another most beautiful super speedy bike is Ducati 1098s. It is manufactured by another world-class bike manufacturer Ducati in 2007. It is able to generate 160 HP, 90.4 lb-ft torque and having a weight of 173 kg and a top speed of is estimated up to 169 mph.
- Type: 1,098cc four strokes 160HP, Liquid cooled cooling system.
- Claw-shifted six-speed gearbox.
- Maximum power: 160–180 hp.
- Maximum torque : 90.4 lb-ft
- Top speed : 169 miles per hour.
- 0-60 mph time is less than 3.0 seconds
- 1/4 mile at 10.015 seconds at 143.94 mph
That’s all from today. If you like this list and find our little effort helpful then stay tuned, shear this with your friends and comment below to know your thinking. No more today, we will see something new in the next week.
For then, Happy biking safe riding 🙂